Join our zoo community

My First WILD Tiger photo.

Discussion in 'Animal Photography' started by Art4Animals, 8 Jun 2012.

1. Art4Animals

Art4Animals Member

Above is a link to my quest to finally see a wild tiger. After 12 years of taking care of them at various zoos and sanctuaries, it sure was nice to finally see them in their natural habitat. As you will see National Geographic wont be calling me any time soon for the rights to my first wild tiger photo..oh well. :)

Last edited by a moderator: 6 Jul 2017
  2. BeardsleyZooFan

BeardsleyZooFan Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Congrats! You got to do something few people do, and I'm pretty jealous, especially since I love big cats.:D

3. Kifaru Bwana

Kifaru Bwana Well-Known Member 15+ year member

NG might not be calling you but I found it hugely enjoyable with your passionate commentary! :) Thanks for sharing it with us.

4. nanoboy

nanoboy Well-Known Member

Man, that was an awesome video! I really enjoyed it. Keep posting any new videos that you do.

5. Art4Animals

Art4Animals Member

Glad you liked the video. It was fun indeed to finally go see a wild tiger. Below is the enxt drive in which I saw a wild sloth bear. After having worked with and still working with sloth bearsand tigers in zoos, it was nice to see them out their in India. I usually post a new video every 10 days (I took this trip back in March, and will hopefully get about 5 more videos from it.) If you are on Youtube you can subscribe to my channel and then I think they send you some kind of alert weekly as to what new videos are posted. Cheers.-Brian
    briczar22 - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator: 6 Jul 2017