Join our zoo community

My life with lions . June lacey

Discussion in 'General Zoo Discussion' started by Phil, 4 Mar 2018.

1. Phil

Phil New Member

hi everyone

I’m a new member and really joined to try and find out info photos or even the book

My life with lions / photos June Lacey or info about her . I’ve read the great British circus book but after more please

2. Welsh Zootographer

Welsh Zootographer Well-Known Member

There is a book currently available on Ebay with the title "My Life with Lions", but it is by Martin Lacey not June Lacey if that is any help?

3. Phil

Phil New Member

Thanks for that just bought it . Funny I’ve been looking for 2 years and as soon as I post one turns up. Thank again

Welsh Zootographer likes this.
  4. Ann Esther Sprizzo

Ann Esther Sprizzo Well-Known Member

If you are interested on books about living with lions I highly recommend two other books. They are probably out of print but you can find a used copies as I did. One is My Pride and Joy by George Adamson and the other is Great Safari a book about the lives of the Adamsons that gives a very objective accounting of them and their experiences living in Africa. I don’t recall the author but can get that for you and post later.

5. Phil

Phil New Member

Thank you I did get the books I was after but it was more the lady I was researching thought be more info or photos on her but was bit disappointing .
    Still looking for more about her !