Join our zoo community

need help finding an exhibit

Discussion in 'General Zoo Discussion' started by Cat-Man, 7 Jul 2011.

1. Cat-Man

Cat-Man Well-Known Member 15+ year member

heey guys, its beem a while since i've posted on this forum, but i'm looking for an exhibit designed by a fellow zoochatter. i could have swarn it was in one of the exhibit design competition threads, but i can't seem to find it, so i was wondering if you all could help me. all i can remember unfortunatly is that it had a barracuda enclosure where you could feed them. i greatly appretiate your help.

yours, cat-man:)

2. kiang

kiang Well-Known Member 15+ year member

Thank god it only exists in someones imagination:confused:;)

3. Cat-Man

haha;), i remember you stood above the enclosure, and that you brought small fish and dropped them into the pool:)

4. condor

condor Well-Known Member

https://www.zoochat.com/community/posts/348793 says
    ' The room of this exhibit is one designed for the crowd to interact directly with animals. A large saltwater pond with a footbridge going over it. Visitors can pay 50 cents for 2 frozen/thawed Silverside fish to feed to the tank’s inhabitants: 4.6.0 Banded Hound Shark , and 4 large Great Barracuda , who often break into a feeding frenzy when being fed by a large crowd. '

For future reference forum search for 'barracuda' only gave three threads of the exhibit design competition type and then it was easy to use the 'search this thread' function to locate the exact posts.

Last edited by a moderator: 21 Oct 2016
  5. Cat-Man

thankyou:), what page was it on?:)

6. condor

condor Well-Known Member

If you click on the link in my last post it takes you to it. Or did you mean something else?