Join our zoo community

November Photo Showcasing(2022)

Discussion in 'Animal Photography' started by Julio C Castro, 5 Nov 2022.

1. Julio C Castro

Julio C Castro Well-Known Member Premium Member

https://www.zoochat.com/community/media/albums/november-photo-showcasing-2022.69/

Hello once again, my fellow zoochatters! It’s November and I’m a bit late on making the thread, I’m sorry :oops: As per usual, here are the rules:

1. 4 entries per month per member.
    2. They can upload photos that can be found in the regular gallery if they’d like to.
    3. Photos don’t have to necessarily have to be from the month aforementioned in the title although it can take some time to develop photos.
    4. It must be photos we consider our best work meaning not blurry or potentially boring.
    5. Photo entries must be of different subjects per month although they can be of the same subject the following month as long as all the entries for the month aren’t of the same one. Example such as 4 entries of the same specie wouldn’t be allowed but you can upload the same photo for a later monthly entry.
    6. Photos aren’t strictly limited to zoological gardens. They can be from sanctuaries, aquariums, nature reserves, etc.
    7. Do try your best to add where they were taken either in the description and/or by adding tags.

Unfortunately for me, I’ve not done many trips due being sick earlier last month and then having a schedule change with work :( I do have a confirmed trip to San Diego soon, it’s been a couple months for me visiting the zoo. Happy hunting and stay safe!

betsy and Lafone like this.