Join our zoo community

One year of zoochat

Discussion in 'ZooChat Community & Website' started by Charlie Simmomds, 6 Nov 2017.

Tags:
  1. Charlie Simmomds

Charlie Simmomds Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Today marks the one year anniversary of the day when I made the great choice to join this website. I've met so many great people who I admire and respect, while I was a little annoying to start ( and to some maybe I am still) I've learnt and grown over time.

You guys have helped me learn so much about wildlife that I was oblivious to! So thanks for one year here's to many more to come and hopefully I'll get to meet some of you in person one day!

kiang likes this.
  2. Fallax

Fallax Well-Known Member 5+ year member

You have only been here a year?? I had the impression you had been here a while lol but then again I am newer than you and yes I too have also learnt a lot since I joined including from you. I'm glad we both have been enjoying zoochat since we joined and I think people thought I was annoying too lol.

Charlie Simmomds likes this.
  3. Charlie Simmomds

Charlie Simmomds Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Thank you Matt that means a lot to know you've learnt from me, I would like to know what you have as I didn't think anyone could learn from me. And yes I've only been here a year but I've grown a lot and had a great time!

4. Fallax

Fallax Well-Known Member 5+ year member

I just remember you telling me something in a Chester thread. Will try and find it if I can.

5. vogelcommando

vogelcommando Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Next month I'm going to have my 5th anniversary ( see Vogelcommandos anniversary ) but like you, enjoy ZooChat still every day :) ! Congratulations !