Join our zoo community

One Year On ZooChat!

Discussion in 'ZooChat Community & Website' started by MonkeyBat, 18 Aug 2020.

1. MonkeyBat

MonkeyBat Well-Known Member

I can't believe it has been on year since I made the decision to create an account on this forum. I've had so much fun so far and I'm really glad I joined the community. It's been a great knowing that people appreciate my thoughts and ideas, and hopefully I can be a good addition to the site.

I don't think I ever really talked about myself properly in my introduction, so I might as well here. I'm a lanky teenager from rural Iowa, however my mother used to be in the US Navy, so I've lived in just about every corner of the country. From DC to North Carolina to Guam. (She now has a permanent job here however) Besides zoos I enjoy running (I do cross country), acting, art (even though I'm not the best at it :p), and geography. In terms of animals I currently only have one dog, a feral mutt from Guam who sleeps a lot.

Over the next year I hope I can make some proper friends on ZooChat. I've always been a bit shy to talk to people outside of thread related matters, so hopefully I can properly "meet" some of you all.

Thanks! And I hope to be on the site for many years to come

2. Jungle Man

Jungle Man Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I hope you keep participating for more years to come!:):)

MonkeyBat likes this.
  3. vogelcommando

vogelcommando Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Also from the Netherlands : Congratulations !

MonkeyBat likes this.