Join our zoo community

Photos and Info Help for Elephant Website

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Melody, 18 Oct 2018.

Tags:
  1. Melody

Melody Member 5+ year member

Manoa-161018.jpg

Hi Dear all...

Just a little note to introduce myself here and ask you something that is very important to me and my dear friend Petra. I live in The Netherlands, in Assen. and approx. 650 km away from me lives Petra in Germany in Berlin.
    Petra (also on Zoo-Chat by the name Yomatibi) has a website about elephants in all zoo's around the world.
    Petra Prager – Elefanten-Fotolexikon

If you take a look there... and click around... you will notice that there is a huge amount of info and images of elephants, our gentle giant friends. You will also notice that still a lot of info is missing.
    So we plead to you to help us completing that website with anything that you know and can provide. Information, recent and old images etc etc etc
    Of course we will guard your personal data as were it our own, your info and images will be protected by copyright etc.
    We would be honoured and gratefull beyond words if we were allowed to add your info to that website because our greatest wish is to have it as complete as possible.

So please, please, pretty please.... if you have anything to share about elephants, no matter in wich zoo on wich place on our planet please let us know.

Wishing you a splendid, magnificent, love-life-animals-filled, ♥-warming day!!

Jurek7, Jambo and vogelcommando like this.
  2. TheGerenuk

TheGerenuk Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Welcome to ZooChat!

3. Melody

Melody Member 5+ year member

Thank you ;-)

Have a nice day

4. Jambo

Jambo Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Welcome

5. yomatibi

yomatibi Member 5+ year member

Dear Melody,, thank you so much for your friendly support. I hope from the bottom of my heart, we got help of other elephantfriends ..