Join our zoo community

Pokemon: The Documents

Discussion in 'Zoo Cafe' started by OstrichMania, 21 Dec 2019.

1. OstrichMania

OstrichMania Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Prologue
    As far as I am aware, none of you have seen this side of me before. I have been an on-and-off fan of Pokémon, like my other topics. But, about 12 months ago I began getting back into it and I am still riding high. I first got into it when I was 7, and I bought my first team of cards. This team was all from Kanto, and it was a team of Raichu, Oryx, Charmeleon, Jynx, Bulbasaur and Blastoise. Looking back, it was a very good starting team. As my classmates got into a craze, we came up with a sort of 'league', with gym leaders and the Elite 4 (just the 5 people with the highest amount of wins in competitive games). We had two types of games, casual and competitive. Competitive battles were league matches, gym battles or any other battle like the Elite 4. Casual battles were battles for training. We gathered up teams by battling trainers in competitive matches (a match with a trainer where both offers a prize if they win) or simply buying packs or tins. When it began, I wasn't a gym leader, but I once got a very good pack and I was able to get a good ice-type team. It was Walrein, Regice, Glaceon, Mega Glalie, Beartic and Articuno. This team was detrimental to a lot of people, as their teams were mainly dragon-types like Garchomp, Mega Sceptile and Noivern. Quickly, this is the gym that was the final one for most players, and I eventually started to stack up good Pokémon er types. This granted me membership to try and beat the Elite 4. It was hard, but I was successful, and I took the first member's place in the Elite 4. However, I quickly took to the top spot of the Elite 4 because of my status. The Final Elite 4 member was the only competitive trainer that could hold legendary Pokémon. My team consisted of Walrein, Aegislash, Darkrai, Xerneas, Brailoom and Metagross. When the craze died, I only did casual battles. Ever since, I have always had an interest. This is why I started this, as this won't only help you but it will also help me as I have to research it.

This will be a collection of 'files' (basically what I call topics) and I will take suggestions. You can suggest games, Pokémon, lands, types, merchandise and anything to do with Pokémon and I will make an information guide regarding it.

2. OstrichMania

OstrichMania Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Soon, the first document will be uploaded to the files. This document will be a detailed look on Mega Evolution.