Join our zoo community

Premier League 2018/2019

Discussion in 'Zoo Cafe' started by bongorob, 6 Aug 2018.

1. aardvark250

aardvark250 Well-Known Member 5+ year member

The new UEFA nations league messed up all the league.

2. squirrelmonkey

squirrelmonkey Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what way this new UEFA Nations League is going to work. I have read a FourFourTwo article on it and I am still confused.

3. littleRedPanda

littleRedPanda Well-Known Member

I didn't even know about this competition, as being a Scotland supporter I don't really follow international football :D

I noticed this morning that the bbc football page features a report on the Egypt game though. Absolutely obsessed with Mo Salah, don't ya think?

4. squirrelmonkey

squirrelmonkey Well-Known Member

As a Liverpool fan I don't mind the Salah hype. Just hope he isn't a one season wonder.
    Definitely a tough time being a Scotland Supporter. I use to block book the Northern Ireland games a few years back before we got good. Must of seen them play about 12 times before I saw a win. Drew 3-3 to Luxembourg. A team that in 135 competitive games have lost 119, winning 5.

5. OstrichMania

OstrichMania Well-Known Member 5+ year member

West Ham back up on their feet now, probably were getting used to Pellegrini at the start of the season. Great start for Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City, all very possible title contenders. Spurs with a good start too but I think they could of snuck away at least a point to Man City and should not have given two penalties away against Wolves. Arsenal with a pretty good start too. Bournemouth doing very good I think, so are Wolves. Cardiff City, Fulham and Burnley are not doing very well (at least I don't think they are).

By the way, I am a Spurs fan so you all know :p

6. littleRedPanda

littleRedPanda Well-Known Member

Been a quiet thread, but what a way to end the season. Quite forgettable for me, but an all English Champions League final, with the possibility of a Europa League final between 2 London clubs, many fans will be very happy. Sadly, the peak for me was a game in Paris which seems so long ago now :D