Join our zoo community

Rate This Exhibit: The Atlantic Ocean

Discussion in 'Fantasy Zoos' started by AverageWalrus, 30 Aug 2014.

1. AverageWalrus

AverageWalrus Well-Known Member

This Exhibit would start with exhibits with animals from up north by the New York/ New Jersey Coastline. It would have a big tank with Bluefish, Flounder, Black Drum, Herring, Massive Schools of Silverside Weakfish, Sea Robins, and maybe some Spiny Dogfish, There would also be some one off tanks in this section, a tank for Lined Seahorses, One with Atlantic Sturgeon, and maybe a touch tank with Sea Stars, Horseshoe Crabs, Anemones (I've touched one on the tentacles at adventure aquarium myself) Hermit Crabs, and Some Sea Snails Like Channeled Whelk. I would Also have a half Above and Half Underwater Tank with Ghost Crabs, With Some Sand Shrimp and Blue crabs also in there. And a tank for Lobsters with Rocks for them to hide in. And Then Definitely The Star of the Show, An Outdoor Tank For Harbor and Gray Seals, With an Indoor Underwater Viewing Area, Also Next To the Seal Enclosure Would Be an Exhibit For Harbor Porpoises With maybe 2-3 Individuals since they usually are only in Groups with 5 Animals Max. Next Time I will post the next area, The Caribbean Sea EDIT THIS POST HAS MOVED TO THE OCEANIC AQUARIUM POST

Last edited: 30 Aug 2014
  2. AverageWalrus

AverageWalrus Well-Known Member

EDIT- I'm going to make this into a whole aquarium fantasy thing, with several different zones ( with the Atlantic Ocean being one of them) the others will be the Pacific Ocean, The Polar Regions, The Indian Ocean, Australian Waters, Freshwater, And Deep Sea

Last edited: 30 Aug 2014