Join our zoo community

Planet Zoo San Sperate Zoo

Discussion in 'Zoo Games & Simulators' started by Mickey, 4 Aug 2021.

1. Mickey

Mickey Well-Known Member

Guys I'm announcing my new project: the city zoo of San Sperate, after I successfully build a simple but effective entrance I decided I wanted to continue the zoo, but although It'll be in sandbox, I want a challenge: YOU decide what animals will go in my zoo and you'll be able to even "found" an attraction if you want: all of your animals will be registered as donations from privates.
    You can choose both the number of the species you suggest and their gender as well.
    Later on, I will be able to join conservation programs, but in any time I can be challenged to get a certain species (eg. Your challenge is "Adopt 3 vulnerable species to get an African Elephant bull").
    Please note that I don't own any DLC but the Deluxe edition, although I use mods so you can suggest modded animals (even bird props), but please also note that some mods may not work without DLC, I will install them to try and see if they work but it's not guaranteed.
    The first exhibit, the Sable Antelope Canyon has already opened thanks to a private on Discord.