Join our zoo community

Tyto Ecology: Not a Zoo Sim, buts tsill a great wildlife game

Discussion in 'Zoo Games & Simulators' started by DragonDust101, 31 Jan 2017.

1. DragonDust101

DragonDust101 Well-Known Member

I'd like to bring to your attention the game Tyto Ecology, which is available Early Access on Steam. In this game, you are tasked with building a bio-dome of animals and plants and keeping the ecosystem running without all your plants and animals and decomposers dying. There are three main bio-domes and two DLC bio-domes available, with the Amazon, Mojave Desert, and great Plains as main game and the Himalayan Forest and Alaskan Tundra as DLCs. I got this game last april and have 100 hours logged onto it. It is not a zoo simulator, but still a great game. Here is a link to the website.

Tyto Ecology on Steam

2. Coelacanth18

Coelacanth18 Well-Known Member Premium Member 5+ year member

Very interesting, @DragonDust101! Thank you for sharing. Another game that I think ZooChatters would be interested in is called Niche, which is also currently available Early Access on Steam (although the official release should be coming up soon). It's basically an evolution game, where you have a population of critters that you must keep alive and ensure that they pass down traits that are beneficial to their offspring. I can't wait for the full release!