Join our zoo community

United Kingdom UK ZooChat Meeting

Discussion in 'Events & Meetups' started by ChesterGemsbok, 19 Aug 2009.

1. ChesterGemsbok

ChesterGemsbok Well-Known Member

All i've decided to do is create a meeting at Chester! (as i love Chester in November)
    If i'm creating a meeting i'm not going to hold it at London or Paignton so i won't be able to go to it. Would u "Cat-Man" organise a meeting that you won't be able to go to? If other members can't go we can have other meetings in different zoos, there's nothing wrong with that. But if people want to oranise other meetings ca we have another thread for individual meetings (just to have it all organised and tudy and not different meetings all-over 1 thread)
    If any1 wishes to come to Chester post it here and if u want to vote on a date for the meeting the link is below.
    ChesterGesmbok

http://www.zoochat.com/38/uk-zoochat-meeting-poll-100630/

Last edited: 23 Aug 2009
  2. Cat-Man

Cat-Man Well-Known Member 15+ year member

note to self, calm down, sorry Chester Gemsbok, i overeacted, i think what i ment to say was, call it Zoochat meeting at chester zoo, cos if i wanted to do one and have a pool on which zoo then what would i call it?

once again sorry

3. Indlovu

Indlovu Well-Known Member 10+ year member

hey, maybe a meeting could be possible, i am going to the zoo on wednesday before i start school. i'll only be there for a couple of hours, as my sister starts school (she's in year 5 now) on wednesday. it would literally be a few minutes long, perhaps at the yurt?