Join our zoo community

When do you post on ZooChat?

Discussion in 'ZooChat Community & Website' started by Simon Hampel, 3 Jan 2019.

?

What time of day are you most likely to post on ZooChat?

Poll closed 10 Jan 2019.
  1. midnight - 3am

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. 3am - 6am

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  3. 6am - 9am

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. 9am - midday

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. midday - 3pm

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  6. 3pm - 6pm

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. 6pm - 9pm

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  8. 9pm - midnight

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  1. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Administrator Staff Member 20+ year member

Looking at some of the curious stats I've posted recently - I was intrigued by the question of "when do people post on ZooChat?"

So, here is a simple poll.

Please select the time of day that you are most likely to be posting on ZooChat (not just visiting / lurking).

Don't adjust for daylight savings or seasons or timezones or anything - just choose the time (in your local timezone) you would most expect to be posting.

For example, if you normally post when you come home from school, you might choose 3pm - 6pm. If you normally post first thing in the morning before work, you might choose 6am - 9am.

I've limited voting to a single 3 hour time block - if you typically post at multiple times each day, just select one time block you think you are most likely to have the time to post, rather than just reading the forums.

2. Chlidonias

Chlidonias Moderator Staff Member 15+ year member

I put 9-midnight but during the week I'm generally on the forum for a period in the morning (somwhere between 6-8am) and then at night (between 8pm and midnight). I'm not on at all during the day Mon-Fri because I'm at work.

But on the weekend I'll be on and off all day between 6am and midnight, depending of course on whether I'm at home or if I'm working or doing other stuff.