Join our zoo community

Planet Zoo Which Planet Zoo dlc do you recommend me to buy?

Discussion in 'Zoo Games & Simulators' started by German Zoo World, 22 Mar 2021.

Tags:
?

Which dlc is better, the Australia or aquatic Pack?

1. Aquatic Pack

14 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. Australia Pack

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. South America Pack

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. Deluxe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Arctic Pack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. German Zoo World

German Zoo World Well-Known Member

Hello fellow Zoo Chatters i decided to buy the south east Asia Pack for Planet Zoo and i want to buy one of the other dlc Packs too. I am interested at every Planet Zoo dlc but for now i want to buy either the Australia or the aquatic dlc.

Do you recommend the Australia or aquatic Pack more?

2. Avian_Creature

Avian_Creature New Member

I think it really comes down to personal preference but I would personally go for the aquatic pack.

I love the Australia pack's animals as well but the ones in the aquatic pack are arguably more unique, all of them except the caiman utilizing a new rig.

The building pieces are by far the most versatile, with things like recolorable mock rock and tree roots as opposed to the more highly themed, theme park-esque pieces of the others (Australia less so than the other two, but it still doesn't come close to the versatility of the aquatic pack).

That being said, again, it's really personal preference, I know of many people who love that more specialized, themed style. I hope you end up enjoying whichever pack you end up getting. :)

3. Bisonblake

Bisonblake Well-Known Member

I would agree with this, the aquatic pack is such a unique pack in the game.

4. Mickey

Mickey Well-Known Member

In my opinion every pack is worth to be bought, but not everyone at full price.
    The Deluxe one is the least valueble one as it gives only 3 animals, and most players don't care about the other stuff such as the OST and wallpapers.
    Every pack for the average player is worth at least 1$/€ per animal, so if you really can't wait to add the new animals to your park then buy the DLCs right away, but if you're more of a "cheaper" kinda guy, then wait for sales, the game gets them often.

5. ZooBinh

ZooBinh Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Honestly just wait for the sales to come around. I bought mine then and I got all the DLC + Deluxe for the regular Deluxe price. And obviously each individual DLC is cheaper then if you have the base game.

6. TNT

TNT Well-Known Member 5+ year member

The Australia pack was (and still is) my favourite :)

7. taun

taun Well-Known Member

don't buy any at full price wait until they are on sale.

German Zoo World likes this.
  8. German Zoo World

German Zoo World Well-Known Member

@taun do you know when there is the next sale?