Join our zoo community

Young conservationists / zoo enthusiasts networking

Discussion in 'General Zoo Discussion' started by Elephas, 2 Jun 2022.

1. Elephas

Elephas Active Member

Over a year ago now I started a social media presence aimed to inspire followers to "keep seeing the wonder" (my motto). In the future, I would like to work with zoos and conservation organisations to spread the message! What I appear to be struggling with, however, is finding people to network with! I'm creating this thread to network with similar people who either work with animals or those passionate about the natural world and want to spread a message!

If you seem to fit the criteria in any way or just want to see more networking, comment below!

2. Zooplantman

Zooplantman Well-Known Member

Perhaps if you shared your social media presence we could know what your work is, i.e., spread what message?

3. Elephas

Elephas Active Member

green_green_greener on Instagram! :)

4. Zooplantman

Zooplantman Well-Known Member

I see cool pictures but I am at a loss as to the "group's" Message or what it brings to zoos and conservation organizations. Can you explain?

5. Elephas

Elephas Active Member

Thank you! The page really aims to inspire people to learn more about the natural world and engage with wildlife. I am trying to work more with those who work closely with animals to help spread the message!