Join our zoo community

Your Dream Holiday/Vacation

Discussion in 'Zoo Cafe' started by animalszoos, 13 Feb 2017.

1. animalszoos

animalszoos Well-Known Member

Imagine if you had as much money as you wanted, what would your dream holiday be? You must list the following:
    - Where: What countries, possibly specific towns/cities/villages you want to visit, would it be along the coast, in a forest, on mars, in the city, in the middle of the okavango delta etc.
    - Accommodation: Where you would stay (hotel, cabin, villa, spaceship, lodge, 5 story mansion with limestone cliffs, caves and a huge pool, camping, tree-house etc.) Do you want electricity, WiFi, clean water, heating, A.C. etc.
    - Activities/Visits: What would you do (ski, hike, swim, relax, go on safari etc.), where would you go and what would you see (Eiffel tower, pop concert, museums, zoos etc.).
    - Food: What would you love to eat in your holiday. Just like the holiday, it can be as weird and expensive as you want (pizza, tuna eyeballs, whale meat, Almas Caviar on a 24 karat gold plate with diamond etc.)
    - Transport: What transport would you use to get to a destination (private jet, caravan, camel etc.)

You may include other information related to your dream holiday/vacation. Remember to be as unrealistic and creative as you want, there are no (or few) limits.

2. Nikola Chavkosk

Nikola Chavkosk Well-Known Member

I would be particularly fond for travel in the following countries, primarly because of zoo (wild) animals, nature and warm sea, beaches and sun, and safety of the country (and safety is reason why I would omitt many countries, especially in Africa - countries like DR Congo, Gabon or Niger):
    (all country if not noted)
    -Spain, Greece
    -Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Namibia
    -United Arab Emirates, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia,
    -Australia, Fiji Islands
    -Brazil,
    -Costa Rica, Panama, Belize
    -United States of America (and in particular California (southern), Texas, Florida, Arizona (southern) and Hawai).

-Main activities: Zoos, beach/sea swimming, internet and organised safe tours in wilderness. I don't like unsafe adventures nor unplanned trips with uncertain end.
    -Food, everything but raw (sushi, shellfish, unwashed-with-soapy-detergent leaves, fruits, un-roasted seeds, etc.) and seemingly unsafe food (not-thermally processed food). I do not consume liver nor any internal organ. I love oranges, cheese and soup.
    -I will stay at hotel, comfortable
    -I will go by plane, safari cars, large crusers. I would not ride horses, camels, elephants.

Here is a map of most-attractive regions of the world for me:
    (And what about you?)
    :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: 14 Feb 2017