Discussion in 'Fantasy Zoos' started by OstrichMania, 26 Dec 2018.
Everytime I see your name, it reads as teal loving Dave. haha
Well, that would require an extra "L"
They are nice, though.
1. The IKEA shark plush (There was a meme circulating around this so I got it)
2. Target and Amazon gift cards
3. TY Orca
4. Dolphin beanie baby
5. Minecraft for the PC
6. Pokémon Y
7. Pokémon Soul Silver
8. A t-shirt with a black widow spider on it
9. A t-shirt with a cat lying down that says "NOT TODAY" on it.
10. Jurassic World pajama pants
11. A t-shirt that has a cactus decorated for Christmas that has the words "Feliz Navidad" on it
12. A t-shirt with a mini version of the Macau flag up in the top left corner, below it it says "Macau"
13. A chameleon plush
14. A mug that says "Commie tears" on it.
15. A festive Godzilla shirt
16. Wings of Fire book 11
17. An ushanka
If I think of any others I'll post them here.
Why is this thread in the fantasy section? Can a staff member move it?
It's generally better to click "report" on the starting post rather than to ask on the thread.
Yes, you are right! Sorry, my blabbermouth came first !
I think it is because a lot of my threads are created in the Fantasy section so it gets confusing. Sorry about that.
Hipporex's Present Pull of 2018
1. Xbox One Video Games (Rainbow 6 Siege, Lego Jurassic World, and Battlefield 1)
2. Movies (The Meg, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Skyscraper, and Solo: A Star Wars Story)
3. Funko Pops (Ian Malcolm, Alan Grant, John Hammond, Stygimoloch, and Velociraptor)
4. Gift Cards (to Amazon, Fandango, and Google Play)
5. Books (The Evolution of Claire and a book by the WWF)
6. Clothes (new sweatshirt and Jurassic World T-shirt)
7. One of those kits where you swab your cheeks, send it in, and find out your ancestry (I'm excited to see the results)
Not really one to brag about presents, and I didn't get as much this year because a) I stopped caring and let my parents spend more money on my younger siblings, and b) I'm saving to go to South Africa on a research trip this summer. But in the spirit of that I did get this really awesome Jonathan Kingdon poster I've been admiring for a while!
Weird flex but ok
Time to reveal my 2018 Christmas Pull!
1. Books ( Blue Planet 2, Dynasties, Infopedia 2019, Guiness World Records 2019, Quiz Night, Awful Auntie, The Midnight Gang)
2. Xbox One Games (FIFA 19, Sea of Thieves, Forza Horizon 4, Burnout Paradise Remastered)
3. Some Lynx shower gel and deodrant.
4. A British Wildlife 2019 calender and diary.
5. Clothes (A too big coat, a t-short based off of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Spurs away kit (COYS), Hoodie, Trousers)
6. Ant-Man and the Wasp
7. A mug which you can draw on with chalk (not permanent)
Oh and animal figures of a Snow Leopard, a Grizzly Bear and a Greater Kudu, I could do a review if people would want it.
I deduce that you are a male aged between 12 and 50... It's not Christmas without at least one body spray & deodorant combo gift!
Exactly right, I got two packs. Atleast I won't have to go shopping for a long time.
I got a book on the birds of Indian island and two new notebooks.
I was about to make a similar comment, including the latest Guinness Book of World Records as a typical lads present. I get at least one of those a year (and one year got three from various people).
I would have naively lowered the age bracket to 30 however. I honestly had no idea I could expect the Lynx for another few decades. It’s a good thing I like it.
My stepdad still gets one every year and he's 57!
Lynx has to be one of the lamest presents though. Firstly you just went to the supermarket and spent a few dollars on it, and secondly you're implying that the person has an odour problem.
"Hey, Merry Christmas, I couldn't be bothered going to a real shop or spending more than a cup of coffee on your present, plus you smell, so here's some Lynx."
The most annoying thing about Lynx is:
“Honey I got you a present!”
*opens parcel and discover a Lynx Africa box*
“It’s good, hun.”
*throws box in bin*
Separate names with a comma.