Join our zoo community

Zoo Tycoon Your Zoo Tycoon Creations

Discussion in 'Zoo Games & Simulators' started by Moebelle, 9 Jun 2012.

1. Moebelle

Moebelle Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Here's a map of what will soon be my Zoo Tycoon 2 creation.

Attached Files:

2. zooboyabroad

zooboyabroad Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the movie Rise of the Planet of the Apes? Well in that movie, does anyone remember the ape sanctuary where many of the apes are mistreated by their keeper? Well in ZT2, I built a replica of that sanctuary, which was actually called the San Bruno Primate Shelter.

In my replica though, the cages are a heck of a lot bigger and with a lot more apes, and I even have named some of the apes in my replica the names of the apes that are in the movie! For example, one of my chimps is named Caesar, I have a male orangutan called Maurice, and my gorilla's name is Buck!

3. animal explorer

animal explorer Active Member

You can see my creation on my youtube channel where i build a zoo according to your likes ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtUxClbMXYTbmKHZzd8NKrQ

I don't speak english because it is not my mother language but my descritpions where i ask you to suggest things about my next video is english so please give my channel a try ;)

4. JVM

JVM Well-Known Member 10+ year member

I have been a fan of Zoo Tycoon for over ten years and active in the community. I have recently become admin at the original ZT2 Designing Center, which has countless designing tutorials, and am a longtime designer myself. I'm also a member of Mysterious Map Marvels, so if anyone has any questions about Zoo Tycoon -- I'm your guy here :)