Join our zoo community

Zoo Community - Fantasy Zoo Game

Discussion in 'Fantasy Zoos' started by ZooBinh, 4 Jan 2019.

1. Neil chace

Neil chace Well-Known Member

Would you be willi ng to trade something in my collection for some of your snow leopards- to expand the breeding program

2. lowland anoa

lowland anoa Well-Known Member

Take your pick ;p

3. lowland anoa

The Zoo declines this offer, as the curators have spotted no animals of our interest, but we are having second thoughts about the White naped Crane.

4. ZooBinh

ZooBinh Well-Known Member

Are you going to do the responses?

5. ZooBinh

....oops! Never mind @Neil chace ! I forgot, I was a busy person today. My apologies!

6. TheEthiopianWolf03

TheEthiopianWolf03 Well-Known Member

We would like 1.1 lar gibbons if that works with you. The exhibit for the Asian region is almost done and a full list will be made soon.

7. ZooBinh

SSP LIST:

I am proud to announce that we will start with not one, not two, but three SSPs.

Amur Tiger
    Snow Leopard
    Siamese Crocodile

This means at least 4 zoos need to participate for each species, if a species does not have a complete SSP by next year (1 year=1 month), it will be dropped.

8. Ashley LaRee Lewis

Ashley LaRee Lewis Member

Hi! I'm super new to the forums and I admit I don't know very much but I've been a long time observer and I'd like to participate, if that's okay

Winchester Zoo
    1) We are located in Lindon, Utah. The environment is mostly grassland and scrub.

2) The zoo is 90 acres large and has a budget of 200,000,000

3) Polar Bear, Sumatran Tiger, Sulawesi Crested Macaque, Sumatran Orangutan, Western Lowland Gorilla, African Penguin, Aldabra Giant Tortoise, Meerkat

4) The two currently major zones of the zoo are the Jungle Trail which is home to the apes, macaques, and tigers, as well as an African area which contains but is no means limited to the penguins, tortoises, and meerkats. The polar bear exhibit is in another part of the zoo, and has been renovated from its earlier outdated state when the zoo was first created in the 1970's. We hope to expand the area around the polar bear exhibit into a section for American animals.

5) We will be running several breeding programs for the tigers, apes, and penguins. We also hope to provide a home to rescued polar bear cubs as we've done in the past.

Hipporex and Jambo like this.
  9. Dylan

Dylan Well-Known Member

@lowland anoa We would happily trade your pair of white-naped crane for our African rock python.

@Neil chace We have 9 young Mandarin duck available. They are thought to be 4.5 but this is uncertain. We can gift you them all or any group you want but bare in mind they are siblings and shouldn't breed.

10. Neil chace

I will take the 9 mandarin ducks and will exhibit them on a small pond at the zoo.

11. Neil chace

I will participate in the tiger SSP- and will participate in the snow leopard one if there is any way to aquire snow leopards

12. Neil chace

Is there anything in my collection you would like to trade for your snow leopards

13. lowland anoa

The Zoo agrees, and will give you the fee for the hippos and cheetahs, swapping the 2 primate species.

14. lowland anoa

The Zoo has reached a decision to exchange the snow leopards for the white-naped Crane.

15. lowland anoa

The Zoo declines, as we haven’t confirmed the Cranes, and African Rock Pythons aren’t of our interest whatsoever.

16. Jambo

Jambo Well-Known Member

I was copying and pasting from my Original list to and didn’t see the Tasmanian devil there. ;):p

Yes, The Calamaro zoo accepts your offer. The Raidated tortoise will be displayed in our Reptile house.

17. Ebirah766

Ebirah766 Well-Known Member

Zoo application: Whangarei Zoo

Zoo location: Whangarei, New Zealand

Size/budget: 120 acres on the outskirts of town, starting budget of $300,000,000

Starting animals: Caribbean flamingo (2.2), North Island brown kiwi (2.2), Grey duck (2.2), Whio (3.3), Gray teal (2.2), Auckland teal (2.2), Kea (2.2), and Stoat (1.1)

As we walk in, to the left we see a large, open exhibit that is muddy and delightfully nice for our flamingos.

We continue down the path of the flamingos, we see the native exhibits, starting with a comprehensive kiwi reserve with outdoor and indoor exhibits, as well as behind-the-scenes areas, a pond for the ducks and teals, a large, rocky aviary split into two for the keas, and a shipping crate like exhibit for the stoat, a very large terrarium with an outdoor exhibit as well.

We will work on not only local wildlife conservation, but worldwide conservation, as we work to become New Zealand's #1 zoo.

Jambo likes this.
  18. Neil chace

I will be happy to give you a pair of cranes ine exchange for the leopards.

19. Neil chace

New exhibit-

SNOW LEOPARD BREEDING CENTER
    Part of the Asia exhibit. Currently is home to 1.1 snow leopards but has room for up to 10. 3 exhibits for visitors to see plus 7 additional behind the scenes. It encompasses 11 acres altogether.

Money left-
    50 million
    Space unused- 119 acres

ZooBinh likes this.
  20. OstrichMania

OstrichMania Well-Known Member

Zoo Application:
    Zoo Name: West London Zoo
    Size/Budget: 150 acres in the heart of West London, starting budget of 400,000,000
    Starting Animals: 4.4 Greater Flamingo, 1.1 Baird's Tapir, 2.2 Grant's Zebra, 1.1 Somali Ostrich, 3.3 Common Chimpanzee, 3.3 Shelduck, 2.2 Dalmatian Pelican, 1.2 Whooping Crane

As you enter the zoo, you immediately come into a massive open lake consisting of Greater Flamingos, Dalmatian Pelicans and Shelducks. You then have a split in the path. The left goes to the Americas, with a large forested exhibit for both Baird's Tapir and Whooping Cranes. The right goes to the African section. There is a Common Chimpanzee house and a very large savannah exhibit of Grant's Zebra and Somali Ostrich.

The conservation would focus on species which are often overlooked, although we still take part in common conservation programs. There would be 2 breeding programs. They would be for Grant's Zebra and Whooping Cranes.

Hipporex and Jambo like this.