Join our zoo community

Zoo Documentary

Discussion in 'Events & Meetups' started by Dani1993B, 29 Jan 2014.

1. Dani1993B

Dani1993B New Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Dani and I'm a third year student studying Film, Radio and Television at Canterbury Christ Church University.

I'm currently working on a radio documentary focussing on the pros and cons of zoos, the affects zoos have on animals, and various opinions on the matter.

I was wondering if anyone on here is a zoo keeper/has been a zoo keeper in the past, and would be willing to share their experiences in a recorded interview? Just voice, you won't be on video! It would be interested to see if opinions on zoos change once you have worked in one.

Basically I'd be asking what you think of zoos in general, pros and cons etc. But obviously, if any agrees, I'll go through a more thorough list of questions beforehand.

I live in Canterbury so it would be great if I could meet someone near by/they could come to my University one afternoon in order to get the interview. My parents live in Colchester, Essex, so I can also meet anyone in that area. Failing that, phone interviews are possible.

Sorry, lots of information! Please get back to me if you feel you have anything to contribute or know anyone who is/was a zoo keeper and would be willing to contribute

Thanks for your time.