Join our zoo community

Zoo Map Trade

Discussion in 'Zoo Memorabilia' started by snowleopard, 23 Aug 2015.

1. snowleopard

snowleopard Well-Known Member 15+ year member Premium Member

After having completed my latest road trip I've assembled 5 packages of zoo maps to 5 ZooChatters that I've traded with in the past. Hopefully I'll mail them all within the next week.

1- I also have a package ready to go that consists of 73 zoo maps from the years 2011 to 2015. There is a scattering of international maps within that package but for the most part the 73 maps are from U.S. zoos and I'd love to make a trade with someone that I've never collaborated with before. Anyone have a large assortment of maps they wish to get rid of? I am also more than wiling to send off the zoo maps and receive a few guidebooks in return...whatever works!

2- I have a smaller package of 42 zoo maps that again consists of mainly American zoos and I'd trade it for either zoo maps or a couple of guidebooks...whatever an individual would deem fair.

In all of these many years of trading zoo maps around the globe (U.S.A., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Poland, Czech. Rep., etc) I've never had an issue as zoo enthusiasts are a trustworthy lot. I have no problem mailing everything this week and then waiting for a return package.

Please send me a message if you are interested..

2. Arizona Docent

Arizona Docent Well-Known Member 15+ year member

I am trying to picture the reaction of the zoo admissions personnel when they hand you a map at the entrance and you say, "Can I have six more please?" :D

3. KEEPER

KEEPER Well-Known Member 15+ year member

^^
    Ha, ha, ha! I did the same thing a few weeks ago, in the Zoom Gelsenkirchen ticket office. :D I ask for 5 more maps. "For friends, you know!"