Join our zoo community

Zoo Map Trade

Discussion in 'Zoo Memorabilia' started by snowleopard, 27 Dec 2020.

1. snowleopard

snowleopard Well-Known Member 15+ year member Premium Member

I recently made several trades/purchases of zoo/aquarium maps, and I have them all categorized and organized in files in large, plastic storage bins. The total is now at more than 2,300 different zoo maps and I have zoo maps from 58 different countries. It's an extensive collection that is utterly worthless to 99.9% of people on Earth. :p

I've accumulated a number of extras over the years and I have a package of exactly 80 maps all ready to go if there is someone on this site willing to make a trade. It would have to be someone whom I've never traded with in the past. If that individual does not have any zoo maps, then I'd be open to the idea of obtaining guidebooks in exchange...however many one would feel is appropriate.

The package includes 24 zoo maps from the USA, 18 from German zoos, 8 from Canadian facilities and then another 30 from an extensive range of nations (most are in Europe).

Anyone interested in a trade???

2. snowleopard

snowleopard Well-Known Member 15+ year member Premium Member

I now have a total of 98 zoo maps that are all extras and need a good home. If there is anyone out there that wants to trade for guidebooks then please let me know. :)

3. lamol

lamol Member

I’ve got over 300 surplus guides and maps I would love to trade

4. Zoo guide books

Zoo guide books Member 5+ year member

I would be interested in a possible exchange of zoo guides Lamol.