Join our zoo community

Zoo simulation game

Discussion in 'Zoo Games & Simulators' started by Kadija, 28 May 2009.

1. Jacobea

Jacobea Well-Known Member

I couldn't find the Easter gift either.

As for gold records, have you tried getting some thru sales? If you upgrade enough and put hearts on the shops, you might be able to get some that way.

2. devilfish

devilfish Well-Known Member

Thanks, I didn't know that would help. Do you get them as rewards, or do you mean gold medals?

3. Jacobea

You get medals (be it bronze, silver or gold) for achieving a certain amount of sales, ie, 1000 drinks sold in a day, etc.

4. devilfish

Thanks, I thought that's what you meant. The requirement for level 47 is that 6 gold records are achieved in the 'records' section - for longevity of dead animals. Have you had any success with those yet?

5. Jacobea

I haven't had any gold longevity records :( I suspect you may have to buy totems to get the animals to live the necessary extra days, tho I'm not sure which of the mascots is the longevity one.

MondoZoo => Create a wonderful ZOO !!! :)

6. Electus Parrot

Electus Parrot Well-Known Member

I just joined the game and joined the ZooChat group under Turtle89.

7. Kadija

Kadija Well-Known Member

Jacobea: To get gold records take the best care of your animals and try to increase the wellbeing. Try to get the best employees (particulary keepers and gardeners) and buy the best food. Check the wellbeing bar of your animals. If it's blue, not green, you maybe have too many couples of a species in an enclosure. To have happy animals that live long is the best way to get gold records. Good luck! :D

Currently he Sveta fairies celebrate their anniversary til 31th May. You get gifts and benefits again (like the unlimited premium for only 5 Mondoz). Check out the new improved version of Magical Boxes! :D

8. Swedish Zoo Fan

Swedish Zoo Fan Well-Known Member

Is this game free? I'm planning to join...

9. Kadija

Kadija Well-Known Member

Yes it is free. :) You can buy a premium account but you can play very well without. :)

Summer fete on MondoZoo! :D There are Sveta's gifts are Magical Boxes with 6 new animal species (Swan Goose, Grant's Gazelle, Grey Crowned Crane, Hedgehog, Cottontop Tamarin and Southern Crested Caracara), cards for your Mondoalbums, totems, gift for friends and other great things. Check out all benefits (among them the unlimited premium for only 5 Mondoz again!). :D

10. Kadija

Kadija Well-Known Member

There is a Autumn Feast on MondoZoo. You can get gifts and buy Magic Boxes with great surprises and new animals. You get the unlimited premium for only 5 Mondoz, 100% more LOL for Mondoz, an animal for every spent Mondoz etc. Check out all advantages until September 27th. :D

11. WWAS

WWAS Member

I like how the money is "LOL"

12. Kadija

Kadija Well-Known Member

Sorry I haven't been here for so long ...

Many things have been changed in MondoZoo, some new features and many new animal species have been added.

I don't know if I told you about the Magic Workshop where you can 'brew' ingredients in cauldrons to complete receipts to get interesting and helpful things for your zoo.

There are album cards now for every animal species to give you some advantages. You can collect and exchange them with other players. Every 10 levels (there are 2 kind of levels now - general and elite) you get another card.

Elite levels are the 'old' levels which are a bit more difficult to get. General levels are very easy to get. For the cards both level types will be added.

Many new managing tools make it much easier to manage the animals. For managing the newborns and purchase new animals you can select a maximum number of couples per enclosure. There are new pages where the animals with the shortest life expectancy in your zoo are displayed or you can balance your couples.

There are new medals, new contest types and many new other things and tools.

In the monthly event Magic boxes are offered with cards, totems, gifts, couples of old and new animal species.

If you have questions just ask. I will try to be here much more often now. :)

13. devilfish

Welcome back Kadija. I wonder who else still plays?

Just to give an update: I've been stuck on elite level 76 for months (if not over a year), where I have to buy four giant otters from the same organisation in the same day. I keep trying but can never get four. As a result, I have lots of giant otters in my enclosures without much purpose. I've also cut down to playing the game only once every week/ten days or so. I'm sure if I were to pass this level I'd be playing more often again.

I've not really used the workshop, or the album cards at all.

14. Kadija

Kadija Well-Known Member

Thanks devilfish! :)

You said you don't really use the album cards and the workshop but exactly that would help you to pass the level. There is a card for Giant Otters like for every other animal and as these Otters are very special it's a golden (rare) card. The card give you access to the reserved auctions that means auctions only for players who have Otter cards. But the bids are starting with 600.000 LOL so you need enough money at the day you want to get all 4 Otters (at least 5 millions would be good). I think there will be some competition too but hopefully not as much as the normal auctions.

Have you passed some general levels? Every 10 levels you will get a card for free. Another way would be to use the Magic Workshop to complete receipts for cards. If you are able to spend money you can buy cards in the card shops or during the events in the Magic Boxes.

When you will be ready to pass the level (enough LOL) and you got some cards. In case you won't have gotten the otter card at this time I would be willing to borrow my otter card to you. We could do this via card exchange. But I would need it back ...

15. Kadija

Kadija Well-Known Member

Another thing: For the ones who are looking for groups, our group "Paradise Parks" can still accept some new members. I'm not the admin at the moment because I asked another player to be the leader for some time, but if you are interested I could let him know and he will accept you. :)

16. devilfish

Brilliant, thanks. I had no idea so many more animals were now available. I'm on general level 146, so luckily I have a good range of cards and ingredients. I've put my Manatee card up for exchange with a giant otter card, and I'll see how that goes. I have a few other rare cards I could try if that doesn't work. Meantime, my magic cauldron's running to try and get more ingredients. I've got about 34 million LOL in the bank, so I'm ready for some cheap otters. :D

You mention 'events in the magic boxes'; what do you mean by that?

I can't imagine how anyone unfamiliar with the game can make any sense of this discussion ;)

Last edited: 3 Feb 2012
  17. Kadija

Kadija Well-Known Member

You are welcome! I'm happy you have that much LOL as well as some rare cards. :D Best of luck on passing the level! :)

In case nobody would like to exchange your Manatee card I can still offer to borrow you the otter card. Or maybe you have rare cards that are interesting for me and we could make a real change. ;)

I'm still looking for these:
    Mrs Gray's Lechwe
    Walia Ibex
    Northern Muriqui
    Golden-headed Lion Tamarin
    White footed tamarin

There is a special event some days of every month usually. Often it's connected with holy days and seasons like Eastern, Christmas but also Valentine's Day, Halloween etc. There are special offers like getting the unlimited premium for 5 Mondoz instead of 10, 100% more LOL for Mondoz ... You can buy a Magic Box for 1 Mondoz. They can contain totems, album cards, gifts for other players, very special employees and interesting animal species you can only get via those boxes. The first day of the event you usually get a special gift by the Svetas (fairys ;)). At Easter you can search eggs with gifts in your zoo etc etc lol

You are right lol. Do you think this thread needs a new introduction to the game?

18. devilfish

Thanks, I've sent you a PM. Thanks for the explanation - I remember what they are now, but I rarely buy or spend mondoz so I'll probably wait a while until easter. :)

I don't think another explanation is required, this thread is a decent guide to the game if anyone's interested enough to read it from the start.

19. Kadija

Kadija Well-Known Member

There is a promotion week every month at MondoZoo's and the Valentine even has started today. Today the Sveta fairies give all players a nice gift! :D There are special offers as the unlimited premium subscription for 5 Mondoz (Mondoz- premium currency apply to all games) instead of 10. You can also send the unlimited premium to another player as a gift for 5 Mondoz instead of 10. You can exchange 100% more LOL (LOL - game currency for MondoZoo) for Mondoz. There are some other special offers more.

The Magic Boxes offer albumcards, gifts, special employees, special auction-animals, totems and old and new animal species.

'Old' animal species, that have been offered in magic boxes before: Cape Mountain Zebra, Watusi Ankole, Wattled Jacana, Pot-bellied Pig and Wood mouse.

New animal species offered for the first time: Cape Fox, Roan Antelope, Jackal Buzzard, Swallow-tailed Bee-eater, King Swallowtail and Zebra Longwing.