Join our zoo community

Zoo Trips end of Nov, Start of December

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Zooreviewsuk, 21 Nov 2018.

1. Zooreviewsuk

Zooreviewsuk Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone;

I'm not someone who likes to waste money and at the end of this month and the start of next month I have 3 or 4 trips planned to the following, Colchester, Dudley, Woburn, and Longleat.

In line with the VIP trips I've booked, these are trips where they are for 2 people, or in one case 4 people.

I am a single guy, and none of my friends (and I have only a few as I'm a very solitary person!) are into Zoo's or animals, so effectively I'm on my own for these trips. It does nark me that most places do packages for 2 people, oppose to just one, which doesn't really aid single people but I guess it's just the way these places do things,

However I'm reaching out to people on here to see if anyone who is not busy over the next couple of weeks would fancy coming on one of the days I'm going and taking part in the experience with me, they range from full VIP tours, meeting Orangutans, Guided tour when a zoo is closed, and up close and personal with the likes of Elephants and other animals.

They are all bar one on weekdays, as I like going places when they are quieter.

Anyway there would be no charge and if someone was relatively close to an attraction or en route for me, I have no complaints in giving someone a lift.

I've not met any of you guys, but I'm a laid back, but rather shy guy, but I hate the thought of wasting money and would rather had company on trips paid for, for more than one person and I appreciate some of these packages might not be financially viable for some, so this would be a good opportunity for someone to do something like that at no cost to themselves.

If any of those parks above may be good fits for you, and you would like to come along, drop me a inbox message and I'll get in touch with you with what I've got booked and when.

Anyway hope everyone is well, and hope this will be of interest to some.

Pootle, Giant Eland, Brum and 4 others like this.
  2. TriUK

TriUK Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Hi. Thats a really lovely post. I teach full time and have a family to entertain when I'm not, but would have loved to join you! I hope you get someone to share these experiences with. Take care.

3. Ned

Ned Well-Known Member 10+ year member

That's very generous of you. Out of interest do you know what days you're doing the trips?

4. Zooreviewsuk

Hi Ned,

Yes have around 4/5 days end of this month and start of next

Regards

5. Zooreviewsuk

Sent inbox replies to those who got in touch with me.

No more space on the Dudley trip.

However I still have space for people with my VIP trips to Colchester and Woburn in December. Anyone interested in tagging along, feel free to inbox me.