Join our zoo community

Zoo Tycoon Zoo Tycoon 2 #2

Discussion in 'Zoo Games & Simulators' started by Zoogoer2000, 8 Mar 2010.

1. Doddy

Doddy Well-Known Member

Do I have to be considered an active member to download the rock fence from Aurora?

2. EvilKittie

EvilKittie Well-Known Member

I was looking through the old thread and i was wondering - how do i make indoor exhibits?

I can't also download anything from Zeta Designs, so could anyone send me the packs from that site?

3. ZooLeopard

ZooLeopard Well-Known Member

@doddy, yes you dont have to join to get the RR part 1, but do to get the Nilgai, peafowl and grey rock wall DL.

@EvilKittie, you need Sophies scenery packs or brick wall packs but they are currently unavailable. Sophies has though, just released a wetland reskin and foliage on her site.

4. Doddy

Doddy Well-Known Member

Whats the RR?

5. ZooLeopard

Radical Remake created by the Aurora designs team.

6. Doddy

Doddy Well-Known Member

Oh right, what's that?

7. ZooLeopard

8. Doddy

Doddy Well-Known Member

Could someone send me the file with the rock fences because I don't really want to make 25 posts just to get the exclusive feature. I have joined the website and it is very good, but if possible, if someone already has it, could they send it to my email, [email protected]. Thankyou.

And also Zooleopard, if I am a member can I automatically download the grey rock wall from RR part 2??

Sorry I also have one more question, does anybody know where you can download a dead tree which you can lie on the ground, like a big log??

Last edited: 7 Jul 2010
  9. ZooLeopard

Yes you can, it isnt part of RR though, just someones made them. The was one in the temperate foliage pack at zeta designs but it isnt available, think there may be one on one of the dutch sites though.

10. Doddy

Doddy Well-Known Member

Sorry Zooleopard for all the questions and thankyou for all your help, but when I go on I cannot find the downloads and sometimes when I click on something it says that I don't have permission to view the page even though I am logged in. Is there difference between registering and being a member? Thankyou again.

11. ZooLeopard

Have you had your account validated?

12. Doddy

Doddy Well-Known Member

Yea I think so because I got an email about it. Maybe I will try again.

13. Doddy

Doddy Well-Known Member

I just tried it there and it says my account doesnt need to be confirmed.

14. Indlovu

Indlovu Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Hello
    I'm back downloading again. I can't get the following three downloads though (all made by Holden):
    Guereza
    Red-shanked Douc Langur
    Tamarin Mini-Pack
    Would it be possible that someone could e-mail the ZT2 files to me? If you could, please say on here and I will PM you with my e-mail address.

Thanks!
    Harry

15. lechweoryx

lechweoryx Well-Known Member

Could anyone give me a link to download snakes?

16. Mysty

Mysty New Member

I'm a designer for ZT2 and have made several downloads. Me and some friends are also working on an expansion that will include many birds. Here's some pictures:

They'll be released at my site, Environ. There's over a hundred downloads there already!

[​IMG]
    Jocotoco Antpitta.
    One of the larger members of its family, this dove-sized species was only discovered in 1997 in a small area in Ecuador. It has also been confirmed in adjacent areas in Peru. It seems to be confined to humid Chusquea bamboo forests. Made by GLM.

[​IMG]
    Ruby-Throated Hummingbird and Black-Breasted Puffleg.
    A rather odd couple, because the Rubythroat is one of the most well known of hummingbirds (It is a familiar visitor to backyards in the USA, and the only hummingbird to frequently breed east of the mississippi river) but the Puffleg is one of the rarest of hummingbirds, restricted to the northwestern slopes of the Pichincha volcano in Ecuador.
    Meshed by me, rubythroat skinned by GLM, puffleg skinned by Nathan.

Teaser:
    [​IMG]
    Sword-billed Hummingbird
    Skinned and meshed by Austroraptor, original mesh by GLM.
    The Sword-billed Hummingbird is a Monotypic species. It has the longest bill of any bird, being longer then it's body. Their bill is so long that they have to groom themselves with their feet.

[​IMG]
    King Eider.
    A staggering bird with a big yellow 'disc' at the base of its bill, the King Eider is a species of marine waterfowl occuring mainly in the northern pacific. After the breeding season, they leave their high arctic breeding grounds and spend the winter mainly in the Bering Sea. Made by GLM.

17. JaxElephant

JaxElephant Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Welcome to ZooChat Mysty(Its Bruno from Tesara/Environ) and I heard that the Jocotoco Antpitta was lost and GLM needed to remake it?

18. Mr_Liam

Mr_Liam Member

Hey guys, does anyone know where i can find some parrots that are placeable in an aviary?

19. lechweoryx

lechweoryx Well-Known Member

Are they on the site yet? If so where can I find them on the site?

Also I am looking for some different logs and treetrunks as I have seen them in alot if zoo tycoon 2 images. Another thing I would like is a tall metal caging type fence for indoor and offshow exhibits which I have also seen but I can't seem to find anywhere on the Internet to download.