Join our zoo community

Zoo Tycoon Zoo Tycoon 2 - Aurora Designs

Discussion in 'Zoo Games & Simulators' started by Mr T, 20 Mar 2011.

1. Mr T

Mr T Well-Known Member

I have been looking at this site where they are remaking the zoo tycoon 2 animals. They are pretty good and I have downloaded the 1st part of the radical remake pack and various other downloads.

Just wondering if anyone else has used it and what they think. Also does anyone have any idea when part 2 will be released?

2. Sika

Sika New Member

I saw this post and then went to find the remake and downloaded it - I love it!! I really like the additional biome details and the bio-flora pack, and naturally, all the new animals. It just adds an additional sense of realism to the game, which I think is wonderful. So thank you for posting this, I wouldn't have found it otherwise! It was really nice to spruce up the game with some new content. I've heard of a lot of people having some glitches with it, but I haven't had any significant ones thankfully - it seems to run very well.
    Unfortunately, I couldn't find any expected release date for part 2 either. Hopefully it's relatively soon.

3. Mr T

Mr T Well-Known Member

Part 2 is out now but you need to register with the site to be able to download it at the moment.

4. lechweoryx

lechweoryx Well-Known Member

HELP!

I have been looking forward to this download for so long but it is not working at all!

I downloaded Part 1 absoloutly fine and that is working great but I have done exactly the same with part 2 and it's in my Zoo Tycoon 2 folder as a Z2F file like all my other downloads but the animals are just the same as they were in the game and have not changed at all!

ANYONE KNOW WHY?

5. Mr T

Mr T Well-Known Member

Have you removed all user created downloads other than the Aurora ones? Lots of problems are caused from other user created downloads.

6. lechweoryx

lechweoryx Well-Known Member

I'll try that but they didn't affect part 1.

7. woshiniyeye

woshiniyeye New Member

8. Mr T

Mr T Well-Known Member

Aurora designs have now released their own version of the Asian elephant download. There is also a Malaysian tapir which seems to have slipped through the radar as well.