Join our zoo community

Zoo Tycoon Zoo Tycoon Exhibits

Discussion in 'Zoo Games & Simulators' started by Javan Rhino, 5 Jul 2010.

1. Javan Rhino

Javan Rhino Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Does anybody have any ZT2 exhibits that they' like to share pictures of, maps, or even just a short description? Downloads acceptable.
    I personally prefer some of the mixed exhibits, though I would love to see any that you've done. My best is a map of an area (on one zoo) named Sequoia Falls. It cenres around one large Grizzly Bear exhibit, and features exhibits for Raccoons, Wolverines, Grey Wolves, Black Bears, Pumas and Moose.

Attached Files:

2. Jabiru96

Jabiru96 Well-Known Member

I had an African savanna themed zoo with a mixed species savanna and also an elevated pathway surrounding the elephants (I mean by raising the terrain to make it elevated). Not good enough to share tho

3. Axl

Axl Well-Known Member

I had a polar bear pit based on Auckland Zoo's enclosure. It featured a large wall at the back with cubbing dens, a pool with an island in the middle. The polar bears did very well in this enclosure and produced many cubs.

4. Mr.Weasel

Mr.Weasel Well-Known Member 10+ year member

I play Zoo Tycoon 2 all the time, I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to it!

With the use of usermade downloads, you can make some really realistic exhibit designs. I've posted screenshots (along with commentary) of many of my parks at my personal website; Mr.Weasel's Zoos.