Join our zoo community

Zoo Tycoon Zoo tycoon help

Discussion in 'Zoo Games & Simulators' started by aardvark250, 20 Apr 2017.

1. aardvark250

aardvark250 Well-Known Member 5+ year member

I recently download zoo tycoon 2 to play,but when I try to download new animals, they either turn white or don't act as an animal(don't move).How can I fix the problem?

2. Coelacanth18

Coelacanth18 Well-Known Member Premium Member 5+ year member

I ran into the same problem. I think the code for some of those downloads isn't written properly which makes them unusable. I'd suggest finding a different download for the same species and removing the ones that don't work.

3. Mr. Zootycoon

Mr. Zootycoon Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Seems like a good thread for me :cool:

The coding could indeed be wrong. The animals turning up white could also be a problem within the .nif file of the animal, in that case the skin isn't linked to the model. One other possibility is when you have conflicting downloads. In that case, remove all your current downloads en try to find new ones. If they work you can slowly start putting your "old" downloads back in, until the problem arises again, and there's your conflicting download. You should also make sure all your downloads are put into the right zt2 folder.

Can you specify what downloads you currently have? This might be a very specific problem.

4. d1am0ndback

d1am0ndback Well-Known Member

I do know some downloads simply do not work or are not compatible with others. It depends more on what the download is rather than your game.