Join our zoo community

Zoo Website with Zoo's Animals History And Care

Discussion in 'Websites about Zoos & Animal Conservation' started by Emanuel Theodorus, 12 Feb 2020.

1. Emanuel Theodorus

Emanuel Theodorus Well-Known Member 5+ year member

My favourite zoo websites are the ones that not only listed their animals, but also tells us how they care about their animals, what do they feed them, and even their history of them.
    So it's no surprise that I absolutely love San Diego Zoo Animals & Plants website. Their website pretty much dedicates to not only tells about facts about animals, but also their history in the zoo, and how they care for them.

Any other good zoo websites like this?

Jungle Man, Jambo and Julio C Castro like this.
  2. Jungle Man

Jungle Man Well-Known Member

Detroit zoo website also tells you about their animals stories and how they care for them.

3. Julio C Castro

Julio C Castro Well-Known Member Premium Member

That is an awesome website! It’s one of my most visited on a daily basis, they don’t have every animal but they have a good majority on there as well as so much flora :) I think a good one that I also like is Smithsonian’s National Zoo site in their animal section, it has some animals named and a bit of their history but I don’t know about it being updated or not since I haven’t been there :/ But I do like it when I’ve read it!