Join our zoo community

Zoofan15's 4000th Post Spectacular

Discussion in 'Zoo Cafe' started by Zoofan15, 26 Jul 2019.

1. Zoofan15

Zoofan15 Well-Known Member 5+ year member

To celebrate writing my 4000th post, I'd just like to thank all the people who make ZooChat amazing.

You know ZooChat is a decent website when checking it for updates on your favourite threads is part of your morning routine.

ZooChat is the premier site for zoo news. If there's a media release, within hours (sometimes minutes); somebody has found it and posted it here for the benefit of other members. In many cases, people post news and updates from their visit that the general public would never even hear of.

Where else can we have discussions with like minded people about the topics that interest us most? The combined knowledge and information available on ZooChat is immense, and people are always willing to share their expertise and knowledge.

Sometimes while taking a break from researching the histories of my favourite species, I like to chill out and participate in the fantasy zoo forum. I only truly discovered this forum last year, when I created 'Zoo Decisions' but have since very much enjoyed building zoos with the creative genius' that visit the threads.

Thank you to @Simon Hampel for creating ZooChat; thank you to the moderators for always being helpful; and thank you to everyone for being a part of my time on here.

Last edited: 26 Jul 2019
  2. Terry Thomas

Terry Thomas Well-Known Member Premium Member 5+ year member

Well said.

Zoofan15 likes this.