Join our zoo community

Zoos on Google Streetview

Discussion in 'United States' started by TZFan, 27 Aug 2013.

1. TZFan

TZFan Well-Known Member 10+ year member

I started to post in all of the zoos that are now on google earths street view but I realized a mass spot would be faster for me.

American Zoos
    San Diego Zoo
    Houston Zoo
    Honolulu Zoo
    San Francisco Zoo
    Zoo Atlanta

Else where in the world
    Toronto Zoo
    Taronga Zoo
    Chengdu Research Center for Giant Pandas
    Madrid Zoo
    Asahiyma Zoo (Japan)
    Singapore Zoo
    Tierpark Hagenbeck (Germany)

More are available. I suggest if your interested in a particular zoo try just typing in your zoo and see if they have been by yet.

https://www.google.com/maps/views/s...gl=us#!streetview/zoos-and-animal-parks?gl=us

Google Street View Update Adds Zoos, Animal Parks From Around The World - International Digital Times

2. carlos77

carlos77 Well-Known Member

Chapultepec zoo from mexico city was also included. The giant panda exhibit is featured.

Last edited: 27 Aug 2013
  3. mstickmanp

mstickmanp Well-Known Member

The Los Angeles Zoo also has google street view.

4. TZFan

TZFan Well-Known Member 10+ year member

I knew I was forgetting some. I've read a number of articles about it in the past few days and each one mentions different zoos. At least we have a base from which others can now build upon, especially as new zoos are added. I think London Zoo might have been mentioned thinking about it now...

Its cool getting to tour other zoos we might never get an opportunity to tour in person. Be sure to look around at glass carefully if you want to see what the google trikes look like. I found a good shot of it at the Toronto Zoo (I can direct anyone who is familar with the zoo to its location). Its also neat that they are now starting to tour around with a back pack so in the future or in more recent additions you can see inside buildings. That will be really cool at some zoos.

5. blospz

blospz Well-Known Member 10+ year member