Join our zoo community
Toddy

Aalborg Zoo - African Village

View of the enclosures that link the African Village and the savannah in Aalborg Zoo, Denmark. On this picture you can see the central building to the left, an observation-hut for visitors on the right and the tropical house for pygmy hippopotamus in the background. September 2006

Aalborg Zoo - African Village
Toddy, 11 Nov 2008
    • Toddy
      View of the enclosures that link the African Village and the savannah in Aalborg Zoo, Denmark. On this picture you can see the central building to the left, an observation-hut for visitors on the right and the tropical house for pygmy hippopotamus in the background.
      September 2006
    • European Fauna
      The human houses in the background look nice - is the zoo in a good neighbourhood?
    • Dan
      Just a general commentary to European Fauna´s question - without knowing the specifics of Aalborg:

We certainly do have our fare share of problems up here in the north (however, I will be politically correct and not go into details), but I think it is pretty safe to say that, so far, most or probably all of our zoos are in good neighbourhoods.
    • Toddy
      WIthout being familar with the local areas of Aalborg I can safely say that the area the zoo is situated in is a very quiet area with mostly families living there. I am not even sure if Aalborg has any dodgy parts as it is not that big a city :p
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Aalborg Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Toddy
    Date:
    11 Nov 2008
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    309.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    989px
    Height:
    742px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
    Model:
    uD800,S800
    Date / Time:
    0000:00:00 00:00:00
    Exposure Time:
    1/500 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 64
    Focal Length:
    8 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).