snowleopard

Aquarium Exterior

August 5th, 2010.

Aquarium Exterior
snowleopard, 24 Sep 2010
    • snowleopard
      August 5th, 2010.
    • KCZooFan
      Thanks for the all the pictures from this great aquarium! I was only about 10 when i visited, so my memory is weak on the subject, and the gallery was also pretty lacking.
    • snowleopard
      The "River Journey" building is outstanding and well worth spending a considerable amount of time in, while the "Ocean Journey" building (completely separate) is also very good and well worth seeing. Overall I'd rank this aquarium as the 5th best in North America (not including the Seaworld theme parks) and I believe that it is still the largest freshwater aquarium on the planet.
    • hadrada
      Very good aquarium/etc, prefered it much more than the "so called" better and larger neighbouring Georgia Aquarium which i found dissapointing.

In fact i spent 2 hours longer at this one,look forward to going back there this year. :)
    • Fuzzball
      The architecture of Tennessee Aquarium is outstandig, and the quality of the exhibits and animal care can not be compared with Georgia Aquarium, which is a more vistor orientated aquarium with a high entertainment factor, but Tennessee Aquarium is more serious and scienticfic.

But I wouldn't "rank" it to any place, what about this "Rankings", they do not tell anything about the quality of an aquarium/zoo. Its impossible to "rank" them, they are all to diffrent....
    • Brum
      Fuzzball I'm going to guess here but are you really Tarsius/Zebraduiker under yet another name?
      I'm only asking because your attitude to zoos and animal husbandry, "insider" knowledge and writing style (broken English, Way of wording things etc), is extremely similar. If you're not then i mean no offence! :D
    • KCZooFan
      Exactly what I was thinking ;)
    • Brum
      Glad I'm not alone! :D
      I also noted the same attitude towards the 2 Berlin zoos in several posts but I'm gonna stop nit picking now! I await a response with interest... :D
    • Fuzzball
      @Brum.I'm Sorry for my"broken" english "writing style", but it isn't my first language. What about your german ?

I'm not the person you think I could be, as I said, I read here since a couple of weeks and decided now to follow.

Because of my opinion of Berlin zoos-my personal view about both facilities is the same of so many others Zoo enthuasists I know, so this opinion isn't unuasally within people with a little bit more knowledge about both Zoos.
    • Brum
      My German is awful, I can say about 6 words or phrases... :D
      As I said earlier, I mean no offence. I'm a very suspicious person! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Tennessee Aquarium
    Uploaded By:
    snowleopard
    Date:
    24 Sep 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: