• snowleopard
      July 17th, 2015.
    • RhinoIguana154
      You should rename it, "Axis Deer Taxidermed+Veiled Chameleon Exhibit"
    • Loxodonta Cobra
      That is one misleading title.
    • Chlidonias
      how is it at all misleading?

To avoid any further confusion for young people, perhaps snowleopard should retitle it "Taxidermied axis deer mounted on a small platform, standing next to an exhibit made of glass housing a veiled chameleon, with everything placed in front of a white block wall (in a corner, note), and also there are some electrical cables running along the ground to the left and right of the photo just in case anyone either missed them or didn't know what they were"
    • jbnbsn99
      It's only misleading because Loxodonta Cobra is our new resident Lesser-Fijian Troll trying to get his post rate up.
    • zoogiraffe
      Indeed they could even be related to the originally given the quality of the posts as well!!

So Loxodonta Cobra are you related to Cheetah Girl????? or is this yet another question you are going to ignore on your quest to expanding your number of posts?????
    • Loxodonta Cobra
      No, I am not related to Cheetah Girl. And no, I am not going to ignore this. And no, I won't be posting for a while.

Now as I read these comments, I have decided that the posting from me will stop for a while now. I realize that as mentioned I am new and the post rates for which I have done were unnecessary. As to my earlier comment on this picture, I simply found it misleading because I was to assume that the deer was/would be alive upon seeing the picture and then looking at the title.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    San Angelo Nature Center
    Uploaded By:
    snowleopard
    Date:
    19 Jul 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: