Join our zoo community
Lemursweden

Camels in wonderful enclosure

These camels are allowed to roam all the way back to the trees in the background, and for quite some bit down the hill to the left of the picture. I'm not sure as to how many camels are kept in the enclosure at the moment. Last year I think it was three and this winter I heard that two more moved down to Ystad from Kolm?rden. A few years ago a camel that got rather famous for taking part in a commercial for a swedish gum company's commercial used to live here.

Camels in wonderful enclosure
Lemursweden, 9 Apr 2014
    • Lemursweden
      These camels are allowed to roam all the way back to the trees in the background, and for quite some bit down the hill to the left of the picture. I\'m not sure as to how many camels are kept in the enclosure at the moment. Last year I think it was three and this winter I heard that two more moved down to Ystad from Kolmården. A few years ago a camel that got rather famous for taking part in a commercial for a swedish gum company\'s commercial used to live here.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Ystad Djurpark
    Uploaded By:
    Lemursweden
    Date:
    9 Apr 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    190.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/2.4
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone 4S
    Date / Time:
    2013:05:11 13:28:37
    Exposure Time:
    1/3067 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 50
    Focal Length:
    4.28 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).