Join our zoo community
AnaheimZoo

Construction on the African Plains | The Bronx Zoo

3-25-17

Construction on the African Plains | The Bronx Zoo
AnaheimZoo, 26 Mar 2017
    • GraysonDP
      What part of the exhibit is this and do you have any idea what it will be? Are any of the exhibits closed?
    • AnaheimZoo
      @GraysonDP This was the former oryx exhibit, right next to the nyalas. I've no idea if this is affecting any of the other exhibits, to be honest. I walked by this area as the Zoo was closing, and couldn't see any nyalas, but that could've been due to the weather, or the fact that they had already been brought in for the night.

did see a sign with a brief description of what was coming. In retrospect, I probably should've snapped a quick picture of it. :rolleyes: My apologies! There are speculations that a playground will be built here though. For some time it was believed the playground was being built in the Bronx River Parking area, but that just turned out to be the additions of parking curbs, boom gates, etc. That leads me to believe the playground is being built here, but I cannot confirm.
    • GraysonDP
      @AnaheimZoo So there was no new construction for new animal exhibits? Did you get any insight into the zoo's future plans?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Bronx Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    AnaheimZoo
    Date:
    26 Mar 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4000px
    Height:
    2248px
    Aperture:
    f/4.5
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon PowerShot SX50 HS
    Date / Time:
    2017:03:25 16:20:31
    Exposure Time:
    1/80 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 80
    Focal Length:
    4.3 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).