Join our zoo community
amur leopard

Diademed sifaka drawing A3

Diademed sifaka drawing A3
    • amur leopard
      Part of a series of around 30 drawings I hope to complete in support of Wildlife conservation which will with any luck be displayed at my school. Meanwhile, I am doing another project in tandem with this one also based on wildlife conservation and extinction for my exams. Hopefully sometime soon I will be able to share the finished drawing of Audubon's Carolina parakeets in colouring pencil. :)
    • Ann Esther Sprizzo
      Very very nice job!
    • amur leopard
      @Ann Esther Sprizzo

Thank you! I tried my best, but I think the tree looks better than the sifakas! :D
      I kind of messed up the eye placement on the top sifaka :(
      Next up is a Hirola, which I've started, but sadly it won't be finished for a relatively long time. I might only have an opportunity to finish it the week after next.
    • Ann Esther Sprizzo
      @amur leopard I think you had to go into that degree of detail In the tree to contrast it with the more subtle texture and light color of the animals. It came out very well.
    • amur leopard
      @Ann Esther Sprizzo
      I agree. I think I didn't contrast it enough though, and so it looks kind of camouflaged. Anyway. Hirola next.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Animal Art & Creative Photography
    Uploaded By:
    amur leopard
    Date:
    10 May 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    6.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    6000px
    Height:
    4000px
    Aperture:
    f/4.2
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D5600
    Date / Time:
    2020:05:10 19:03:39
    Exposure Time:
    10/600 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 450
    Focal Length:
    40 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).