Join our zoo community
Hix

Duck Show - 1987

This is, without doubt, the worst animal show I have ever seen. The show consisted of the girl in the silly hat chasing abunch of domestic variety ducks around the pond (and the bush out the back) with a large stick to make them go where she wanted them to go, yelling "Ducky ducky ducky!" the whole time. In between this she would keep coming back to Wanda the Wonder Chicken, whom she assured us could play the piano. Wanda wasn't in the mood this particular day. A 15 minute show that contained nothing of educational value whatsoever. It felt like an insult to my inteligence. Amazingly, some of the idiots in the audience enjoyed themselves. Paradise Park, Manoa Valley, Oahu, Hawaii September 1987

Duck Show - 1987
Hix, 6 Jan 2009
    • Hix
      This is, without doubt, the worst animal show I have ever seen. The show consisted of the girl in the silly hat chasing abunch of domestic variety ducks around the pond (and the bush out the back) with a large stick to make them go where she wanted them to go, yelling "Ducky ducky ducky!" the whole time. In between this she would keep coming back to Wanda the Wonder Chicken, whom she assured us could play the piano. Wanda wasn\'t in the mood this particular day.

A 15 minute show that contained nothing of educational value whatsoever. It felt like an insult to my inteligence. Amazingly, some of the idiots in the audience enjoyed themselves.

Paradise Park, Manoa Valley, Oahu, Hawaii
      September 1987
    • Animal
      Hey, ducks are afraid of sticks ;) That is very educational :D Not everyone knew that!
    • Hix
      I think they were just running to get away from her annoying voice.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paradise Park - Hawaii (closed)
    Uploaded By:
    Hix
    Date:
    6 Jan 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    349.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1584px
    Height:
    1036px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).