snowleopard

Duiker Cage

Aug. 5th, 2014.

Duiker Cage
snowleopard, 9 Sep 2014
    • snowleopard
      Aug. 5th, 2014.
    • LaughingDove
      Is this something like that bonsai kitten idea where if you put an animal in a small cage it won't get bigger? This duiker cage seems like it. Not fit to be graced with the word exhibit!
    • vogelcommando
      Duiker or maybe Dikdik ??
    • DesertRhino150
      Poor animal barely has a life really- more just an existence in such a tiny space. Especially considering that it is an animal of deep shade being kept right next to a window that I image can make things quite hot in summer.

In all seriousness, did the owner get a parrot cage and then just stuff whatever they could get hold of into it? That's certainly what it seems like.
    • PAT
      Is there any sort of animal rights body in America that has the power to put an end to this sort of animal attraction (zoo is too grand a word to use for what is essentially someone's living trophy collection). Can the American version of the RSPCA (Is it ASPCA?) confiscate animals from an attraction in the same way that they'd be able to do it to a private individual?
    • Malayan Tiger
      I am gunna cry.....
    • Bib Fortuna
      Just one animal in this exhibit ? Duikers are mostly live in pairs, so it isn't good to keep them alone....
    • Malayan Tiger
      I know it is a piece of crap damn son
    • Nanook
      True. So perhaps they can squeeze some more in there!!? :(
    • Brum
      I think Bib was being sarcastic... Even though he's promised to ease up on the "black humour" as he likes to call it!

I did fully get the sarcasm, it's just not that apparent if you don't know the users history! ;)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Timbavati Wildlife Park
    Uploaded By:
    snowleopard
    Date:
    9 Sep 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    464.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/3.3
    Make:
    Panasonic
    Model:
    DMC-ZS5
    Date / Time:
    2014:08:05 08:17:31
    Exposure Time:
    10/600 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    4.1 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).