Join our zoo community
Hipporex

Echo

Echo the corn snake (Pantherophis guttatus)

Echo
    • Hipporex
      Name: Echo
      Species: Corn snake (Pantherophis guttatus)
      Name Origin: I named him after one of the "Velociraptors" in Jurassic World
      Sex: Unknown, but I refer to him as a he (yes his just assumed it's gender in 2019)
      When I got him: October 1, 2017
    • Hipporex
      What I was trying to say was "(yes I just assumed his gender in 2019)."
    • BigNate
      Hipporex likes this.
    • Jake
      He is really small compared to “Archie” my stimpsons python;)
    • Hipporex
      A) He is still a juvenile and B) even if he were an adult, his species is generally long but relatively thin. Also are corn snake kept as pets in Australia? In America, they, along with ball python, are the most common pet snake. Also Archie looks really neat.
      Jake likes this.
    • Jake
      @Hipporex no, there are no corn snakes as pets in Australia, thanks for saying those nice words about Archie, everybody thinks I’m weird owning a snake :(
      Hipporex likes this.
    • Hipporex
      People at school may think I'm weird for owning a snake, but even if the do I really don't care. Heck one day I went to school with snake skin just to show it off. Some people found it interesting, others were crepped out. Part of me is considering taking him to Prom with me next year
      Zoofan15 likes this.
    • Jake
      @Hipporex I took my bearded dragon to school and the bullies **** themselves
    • Hipporex
      Once a baby corn snake somehow found its way into my English class and everyone flipped the **** out. Kids were standing on chairs, jumping on the tables, and being real dumb ****s in general. Even a lot of the "strong, masculine" football players were practically wetting themselves. I simply walked over, picked it up, and took it to the school gardens. I did have to stop one kid from smashing it with a binder (I never liked him)
      Zoofan15 likes this.
    • Jake
      @Hipporex wait..... did you go to the same school as me lol
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pets & Private Collections
    Uploaded By:
    Hipporex
    Date:
    20 Jan 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2560px
    Height:
    1440px
    Aperture:
    f/2.6
    Make:
    LG Electronics
    Model:
    LG-M150
    Date / Time:
    2019:01:20 12:15:39
    Exposure Time:
    1/12 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    2.66 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).