Join our zoo community
Arizona Docent

exhibit renovation

October 17, 2020

exhibit renovation
Arizona Docent, 18 Oct 2020
TinoPup likes this.
    • Arizona Docent
      This is the fourth exhibit in Small Cat Canyon, which has been empty for a couple years. It last held porcupine and before that raccoon and before that for a few decades margay. I do not know what is going in there. The light on the label above the exhibit is off, but the old raccoon sign is still there (when they had porcupine they just covered the backlit raccoon sign with a printed paper sign).
      TinoPup likes this.
    • Arizona Docent
      I inquired via the Museum Facebook page what species will go here. The answer was we can't say at this time. That could mean one of two things. It could mean we can't say because we don't know yet and are just working on the exhibit while it is empty. Or it could mean we can't say because the animal we have coming is a secret and we don't want to make an announcement until it is on exhibit. In either case I am curious to see what it will be.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
    Uploaded By:
    Arizona Docent
    Date:
    18 Oct 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    317.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    600px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D850
    Date / Time:
    2020:10:17 17:51:32
    Exposure Time:
    10/80 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 800
    Focal Length:
    70 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).