snowleopard

Fake Gift Shop

July 21st, 2018.

Fake Gift Shop
snowleopard, 25 Jul 2018
    • DavidBrown
      Did you buy several fake gifts?
    • snowleopard
      @DavidBrown Of the exactly 421 different 'zoos' that I've visited, this place is the absolute nadir of all my trips. The fake gift shop didn't add anything to the attraction.
      StoppableSan likes this.
    • birdsandbats
      @snowleopard Did ANYTHING add anything to this attraction?
      StoppableSan likes this.
    • DavidBrown
    • StoppableSan
      @DavidBrown I can actually see this building being replaced with a small museum highlighting riparian and wetland ecosystems, maybe with otters, beavers, longnose gar, alligator gar, various waterfowl, herons, etc. As for the abandoned outdoor tank, that could very well be retrofitted for cougars or black bears, complete with underwater viewing. As is, this is a downright odd facility. Did anything live here? Or is this like the preserved shark in that one abandoned wildlife park in Australia?
    • birdsandbats
      @Wyman "Or is this like the preserved shark in that one abandoned wildlife park in Australia?"

What are you talking about?
      StoppableSan likes this.
    • DavidBrown
      @Wyman I've been curious about the history of this place and haven't found out much. Reading through the Yelp and other online reviews is a hilarious experience. People describe it as being something out of a 1980s horror movie. Apparently they have a scam going where they charge people hundreds of dollars to catch a few trout. It sounds like the place should be shut down and bulldozed.
      StoppableSan likes this.
    • birdsandbats
      @DavidBrown After reading this review, I'm intrigued:

StoppableSan likes this.
    • StoppableSan
      @birdsandbats Yeah, I probably should have posted a link. :confused: Still, hopefully the video as well as Ripley's Believe It or Not! edify things for you as much as possible.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Beaver Springs Park Aquarium
    Uploaded By:
    snowleopard
    Date:
    25 Jul 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4608px
    Height:
    3456px
    Aperture:
    f/3.6
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon PowerShot ELPH 340 HS
    Date / Time:
    2018:07:21 01:38:25
    Exposure Time:
    1/20 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 1000
    Focal Length:
    4.5 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).