Join our zoo community
vogelcommando

Inside the old Cattle-stables

Sept. 8 2018

Inside the old Cattle-stables
vogelcommando, 15 Aug 2019
Tim May, sooty mangabey and KevinB like this.
    • Tim May
      Is there still a memorial to L'Hoest inside the old Cattle House?
    • vogelcommando
      Look at the date the photo was made Tim ;) , you could have checked it yourself. But to be honest, I didn't pay attention if it was there...
    • Tim May
      @vogelcommando

Yes, I see that your photo was taken at ZooHistorica last year. However, I couldn't have "checked it myself" as I didn't go inside the old Cattle House on the conducted tour. I stopped to take photos of the Eastern gorilla and, by the time I'd caught up with the party again, you'd already been inside that building so I missed the opportunity to check this.

(I've been inside Antwerp's old Cattle House many times in years gone by. However, on my last five or six visits to Antwerp the building was closed to the public and it is several years since I've been inside.)
    • vogelcommando
      I see - sorry didn't noticed that but now that you tells this I remember also some other ZooChatters missed this part of the conducted tour. Also sorry that I can't help you because - as said - I didn't pay attention on any memorials... sorry.... maybe next time.
      Tim May likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ZOO Antwerpen
    Uploaded By:
    vogelcommando
    Date:
    15 Aug 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2553px
    Height:
    3625px
    Aperture:
    f/4.0
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 1100D
    Date / Time:
    2000:01:01 00:00:00
    Exposure Time:
    1/160 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 1250
    Focal Length:
    80 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).