Join our zoo community
Pleistohorse

Jaguar

June 2015. The fencing around this exhibit makes photography, for someone of my skill level, very difficult. Some of the pros and more talented photographers on ZooChat probably know some tricks to overcome it. This exhibit in the 80's was divided and held several cats. Snow Leopards if I remember right. In the 1990s it was renovated to a large one species exhibit (again leopards if memory serves). The Jaguar was housed in part of what is now the South American Aviary. Hopefully this exhibit space is in line for renovation.

Jaguar
Pleistohorse, 20 Jul 2015
Jonas and amur leopard like this.
    • Pleistohorse
      June 2015. The fencing around this exhibit makes photography, for someone of my skill level, very difficult. Some of the pros and more talented photographers on ZooChat probably know some tricks to overcome it. This exhibit in the 80\'s was divided and held several cats. Snow Leopards if I remember right. In the 1990s it was renovated to a large one species exhibit (again leopards if memory serves). The Jaguar was housed in part of what is now the South American Aviary. Hopefully this exhibit space is in line for renovation.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    San Antonio Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Pleistohorse
    Date:
    20 Jul 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: