Join our zoo community
jayjds2

Jaguarundi

Puma yagouaroundi. July 15, 2018

Jaguarundi
jayjds2, 26 Dec 2018
UngulateNerd92 and snowleopard like this.
    • snowleopard
      An elusive species! I visited and reviewed this facility on my 2017 'Snowleopard Road Trip' thread and the line-up of small cats is incredible although all of the enclosures are fairly basic. What did you think of this place?
    • jayjds2
      It certainly is! It was 111 degrees F when I visited so it was no surprise I saw very few species out and about and to get a picture of this individual I practically had to lay down on the blisteringly hot concrete. I felt all the enclosures were suitable and served the purpose of the facility well, although in particular I think the leopard enclosures could use a bit more in terms of furnishings. I did meet one of the facility's directors who became infuriated when I mentioned how the facility was not AZA-accredited, proceeding to have a 5 minute long rant about how EFBC "provides ALL the cats for AZA zoos!!!" Apart from that rather odd encounter, I enjoyed my visit, even in the extreme heat of July.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Exotic Feline Breeding Compound
    Uploaded By:
    jayjds2
    Date:
    26 Dec 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    5184px
    Height:
    3456px
    Aperture:
    f/6.3
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS Rebel T6
    Date / Time:
    2018:07:15 17:04:31
    Exposure Time:
    1/400 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 640
    Focal Length:
    250 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).