Join our zoo community
TinoPup

Jalan the tiger

Jalan the tiger
TinoPup, 2 Aug 2018
CMP, Hipporex and CarLover like this.
    • DavidBrown
      @TinoPup What did you think of the tiger exhibit at the aquarium? Was it as high a quality of exhibit that you would expect to see at a zoo?
      TinoPup likes this.
    • TinoPup
      @DavidBrown I didn't think it was that bad, honestly. Very different from the photos I've seen of the exhibit in Houston. It would obviously be better if they had some outside access, but for an all-indoor exhibit, it's well done. It goes very high, with lots of climbing room and paths. There's a lot of water in the front, and the cats clearly love going in that area. There's also several good hiding spots within the mock rock, so they can hide if they want; there were two cats out on my visit but the other one was way above me in an area with lots of plants. This was a really short visit (layover on my flight to Dallas), so I didn't have time to get as many photos as I would have preferred.
      DavidBrown likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Downtown Aquarium Denver
    Uploaded By:
    TinoPup
    Date:
    2 Aug 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    2268px
    Aperture:
    f/1.7
    Make:
    samsung
    Model:
    SM-G955U
    Date / Time:
    2018:07:18 17:48:36
    Exposure Time:
    1/60 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 250
    Focal Length:
    4.25 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).