Join our zoo community
LaughingDove

Jungle Cat

2/1/2017

Jungle Cat
    • TeaLovingDave
      Very nice :) how readily visible were they?
    • Arizona Docent
      Yes, nice indeed.
    • LaughingDove
      @TeaLovingDave It was immediately visible upon getting to the enclosure and for the entire time I was watching, it was pacing around the perimeter of the enclosure, stopping occasionally on a log or raised bit of earth to look around, as it is doing in this picture.

I only saw one in the on show enclosure, however I believe a few of the cats in this Row of Offshow Cages Holding Various Small Cats | ZooChat were also Jungle Cats. If you want to look for that row of offshow cages if/when you visit Jihlava, then they are behind the gate opposite the Pygmy Hippos. I saw them because a keeper left the gate open and I looked around the corner without leaving the visitor area.
    • TeaLovingDave
      @LaughingDove I can now say from personal experience that there are two jungle cat displayed within this enclosure :p and yep, that means I got my lifetick cat species!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Zoologická Zahrada Jihlava
    Uploaded By:
    LaughingDove
    Date:
    22 Jan 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    365.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1440px
    Height:
    1080px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).