Join our zoo community
BeardsleyZooFan

Llama Exhibit

April 6, 2013: This is the closest I've seen Lawrence to the viewing area.

Llama Exhibit
BeardsleyZooFan, 7 Apr 2013
    • BeardsleyZooFan
      April 6, 2013: This is the closest I\'ve seen Lawrence to the viewing area.
    • Moebelle
      Nice to see llamas in an environment that they actually live in.
    • ThylacineAlive
      Lawrence won't be here too much longer as I believe this exhibit is going to be turned into a Giant Anteater exhibit as part of Pampas Plains.

@BZF, is Lawrence leaving or is he going to go in the space currently holding the Greater Rheas? That would be sad as he has so much space now but would have so little in that enclosure...

~Thylo:cool:
    • BeardsleyZooFan
      Moebelle- The Llama exhibit is steep, grassy in the summer, and sufficient shade underneath the structure in the back of this photo. However, the outdated part of this exhibit is the concrete pool in the left of this photo.
      Thylacine- I honestly have no idea on Lawrence's fate. I do suspect that he'll be leaving his exhibit, but I am not sure on whether he will remain at the zoo or not. This exhibit will likely be reworked a little bit for Pampas Plains. This exhibit is likely the one in the middle of this site plan:
    • ThylacineAlive
      What was the concrete pool for anyway?

~Thylo:cool:
    • BeardsleyZooFan
      Uhh... if the llama decides to swim.:p
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Connecticut's Beardsley Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    BeardsleyZooFan
    Date:
    7 Apr 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    617.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/2.9
    Make:
    OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
    Model:
    SP810UZ,SP815UZ
    Date / Time:
    2013:04:05 23:07:35
    Exposure Time:
    1/800 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 64
    Focal Length:
    4.3 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).