Join our zoo community
lintworm

Lowland anoa paddock

Lowland anoa paddock
    • snowleopard
      @lintworm From the photos you just posted, I'm impressed! This Lowland Anoa paddock is spacious, the Eld's Deer enclosure equally so, the Lake Titicaca Frog exhibit looks to be immense in size (or is that an illusion?) and some of the aviaries are tastefully designed. I know many zoo nerds that consider Prague to be in the Top 5 zoos in Europe...would you agree? :) Seeing all of the Prague images in the ZooChat gallery over the years has convinced me that the zoo certainly appears to be world-class.
    • lintworm
      @snowleopard I place Prague in my top 5 and as you know how much I am critical of other big zoos like Berlin and Pairi Daiza, that is something of an achievement ;).

The Lake Titicaca frog exhibit is indeed huge, floor to ceiling, but many of my pictures somewhat overestimate the size of an exhibit because it is basically a fish-eye lens that I use. Nevertheless this is the largest Anoa paddock I know ;).
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Prague Zoo Praha
    Uploaded By:
    lintworm
    Date:
    11 Sep 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3240px
    Height:
    2160px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).